Pages

Chocolate Smoothie with Turmeric

First of all, I've got to say I am not a huge fan of turmeric.  The taste is not pleasing to me and it stains everything in sight!  With that said, I can no longer ignore this powerful spice any longer though. I need its anti-inflammatory magic.  So, I figured if I can't beat it, I might as well join it (and bring chocolate)!

This smoothie is delicious and one I can drink everyday.  So, turmeric is here to stay, with chocolate, that is.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup organic hemp milk
1/2 cup filtered water
1/2 cup ice
1 organic banana
1 scoop of organic nutritional powder, chocolate flavored
1/2-1 t organic turmeric 

Method:

Place all ingredients in order listed above into a high speed blender.  Blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com