Pages

Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie

Do you ever wake up in the morning and crave chocolate?  Please tell me I am not the only one!

Even though it's a frigid autumn morning here, I am still thinking of a cold, thick and creamy chocolate smoothie as I lay in my warm bed.

Crazy I know, but by the time I make this chocolate delight, I'll be dressed warm, having put on a sweater, tights, leg warmers, and fingerless gloves!  Yes, we do have heat but I am playing it safe!

Ingredients:

2 ripe organic bananas
1 cup organic hemp milk 
3 heaping tablespoons of organic peanut butter
3 T organic raw cacao powder
2 T chocolate flavored nutritional powder
1 cup ice
Vegan chocolate chips (opitional)

Method:

Place ingredients in order above into the container of your Vitamix.  Start on level 1 and gradually increase to level 10.  Then on high for 12 seconds.

Pour smoothie into your glass and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.  

Warning! Don't try to suck the chocolate chips through the straw! 

Now stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com