Pages

Vegan Avocado and Asparagus Dip

Earlier in the week, I made Corn Chowder with Asparagus soup, which was delicious!

The remaining asparagus I kept in a bowl of water to help keep it fresh, but soon the tops were beginning to fray and looking sad.  So I made a dip with my sad asparagus and my eat me NOW (or I'll deflate tomorrow) avocados.  You could also use this as a spread on your sandwich or as a pasta sauce.

Ingredients:

2 organic avocados 
1 cup orange asparagus 
1 t organic onion powder 
1 t organic red chili flakes 
1 t organic garlic, minced
1/2 t sea salt 

Place ingredients into your Vitamix or high powder blender.  Start on low and slowly proceed to high.  You will have to stop blending the mixture a few times to free up the blades.  Continue blending until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com