Pages

Andalou Naturals All-in-One Beauty Balm Review


When I search for a new face product, it's a project.  Gone are the days where I could go to any store that sells beauty products and buy a face cream within 10 seconds.  Since I am vegan, I have a list of requirements that I have to look for first in a new product.  Are you ready?  Okay, here it goes:

1. Is it vegan?

2. Does the company test on animals? (And  I mean every step of the way - not just the "finished product is not tested on animals" thing.  I laugh when I read this; testing is testing. I am not an idiot!)

3. Is the product certified with the Leaping Bunny logo?

4. Are the ingredients certified non-GMO?

5. Are they certified organic?

6. No palm oil please!

7. Who really owns the company? So many great companies get bought by huge conglomerates that I personally boycott, for example: P&G and Unilever. When a large company takes over a small company, I have found that they do not change the label. So you think you are buying from said small company, when you are actually buying from another.

8. Is it free from the dirty 30?  This is a list that MyChelle Dermaceuticals produced.  Check out their website for the list.

Gosh, I think that's it.  At least for today, that is..

Now for my product review! I just started using Andalou All-in-One Beauty Balm.  Wow! This is a great product!  I need a face cream that is rated SPF 30, as well as one that will hydrate my skin.  I have a dry patch on my cheek that I have to keep moisturized at all times.  This balm is rich and creamy, and creates the perfect base for my makeup.  My face powder goes on smoother and my dry patch is getting better.

Their package says they use fruit stem cells to renew dormant cells, repair damaged cells, and regenerate healthy cells.

I highly recommend this product, and I look forward to trying the rest of their line!


*I discovered this product during my own research and purchased it with my own money. This review was in no way endorsed by the aforementioned company.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com