Pages

Gratitude Smoothie

So, I started race walking this week, more like dork walking when I do it. And I have realized that I need to show my body some gratitude for the effort; what better way than with a joint pain recovery smoothie?

Gratitude Smoothie:

1 organic banana
4 ounces organic hemp milk
8 ounces organic unfiltered apple juice
1 cup fresh organic pineapple, cut in 1" cubes
1 organic carrot, cut in 1" pieces
1 T organic coconut, shredded
1/2 t organic turmeric
1 T noni powder
1 t organic matcha powder (green tea)
4 small leaves organic red kale

In the above order, in a high speed blender or Vitmamix, mix the ingredients from low to high; spend 20-30 seconds on the highest speed. Makes 2 servings. For a frozen version add one half cup of ice. Hope your body enjoys!

This post was written by guest blogger Jeff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com