Pages

Asian-Incan Fusion Smoothie

My daughter has been hit hard for nearly two weeks with a nasty cold. I am not sure if it is my paranoia or reality, but I feel like I'm about to come down with one too. So, today I experimented with a green drink rich in antioxidants.. Enter the Asian-Incan Fusion Smoothie, which combines organic Japanese matcha with Peruvian lucuma powder.

Asian-Incan Fusion Smoothie

1 organic banana

3/4 C organic fresh pineapple, sliced into 1"x 2" pieces

4 ounces organic hemp milk, made our own see yesterday's post

4 ounces filtered water

1 1/2 T organic matcha powder, culinary grade

1 T lucuma powder

1 1/2 T organic finely shredded coconut

1 leaf organic red kale, include the stem, tear into about 4 pieces


Method:

In a high speed blender or vitamix, add ingredients in the above order. Slowly mix from low to high speed spending 20-30 seconds on high. 

For an iced version of the drink, use frozen pineapple or replace the water with 1/2 cup of ice cubes.


This post was written by guest blogger Jeff.





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com