Pages

Vegan Raw Pea Soup


Oh how I wish my garden would produce the amount of peas needed for this soup.  Unfortunately, out garden-loving chipmunk won't allow it.

So off to the store I will purchase my organic peas. 

I will be enjoying this soup in my garden this warm summer day as I watch the chipmunk frolic through my veggie patch.


Ingredients:

2 1/2 cups organic peas
1 cup organic almond milk
1/2 cup filtered water
1 organic alvocado
Salt and pepper to taste


Method:

Using your VitaMix or a high speed blender, add milk, water, peas, avocado, salt, and pepper.

Process until you acheive the desired consistency you prefer.

I garnished my soup with chopped organic onions.  Fresh organic chives would be delicious also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com