Pages

Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie

Today I woke up needing chocolate today.  Don't know why, but I had to feed my craving.  I didn't want to turn to something unhealthy, which was very tempting.  I wanted to keep to my morning routine of having a smoothie.  So I created this smoothie that tastes just like a peanut butter cup.  It's rich, creamy, and most importantly, chocolatey!

Ingredients:

1 cup organic hemp milk
1/2 cup filtered water
1/2 cup ice
1 1/2  tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
1 scoop protein powder, chocolate flavor
1 organic banana
1/4 cup organic almond butter

Method:

Place all ingredients into a VitaMix.  Start on level 1 and gradually continue to level 10, then on high for 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com