Pages

Vegan Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie

Valentines Day is coming!  You know what that means.  Chocolate!  I can not live without chocolate; sounds extreme I know, but it's the truth!

In an effort to reduce my eating of chocolate everyday, if not all day, I have turned to the smoothie!

Thank goodness for cacao nutritional powder; that's the stuff that kicks my smoothies into chocolate bliss.  The rich taste of cacao greatly satisfies my chocolate cravings.

Ok, back to Valentines Day!
Valentines Day morning slip into your kitchen, blend up this chocolatey cherry bliss of a smoothie and surprise your loved ones with breakfast in bed!

Ingredients:

1 cup organic hemp milk
1 cup organic frozen cherries
1 large organic bananas
2 T organic raw cacao nutritional powder
1 cup ice

Method:

Place ingredients into blender in the order above and blend until smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by kristadelisle.com

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com